Snowboarding

Whistler Trip: Two Days to Go!

1. I’d say you’re in for a pretty good couple of days. Looks like the forecast has it clearing up for Monday and Tuesday. Come prepared for anything though, the forecasts are often wildly wrong at this time of year.
    Depending on the timing of the snow it might be worth you doing Fresh Tracks on the Monday if the snow comes later on Sunday than they are expecting. I’m heading up from Vancouver tomorrow morning for my first turns of the season. Have a good trip!

Posted by David Hayes | November 25, 2011, 5:25 pm
  2. Thanks David. I’m thinking Fresh Tracks for sure. Really jazzed. My only (slight) concern is the bus not making it up. 🙂

Adam

Posted by Adam | November 25, 2011, 5:27 pm
  3. SO! What did you think?

We had a great early season here in BC but it’s lightened off the past week and a half with no snow 🙁 It’s looking good in the forecast though!

I had a couple of epic nights up at Cypress already.

Let us know how your trip was 🙂

Posted by VancityAllie | December 12, 2011, 8:22 pm
  4. Hello

I thought I would pass on the following message that you may like to share on your website or within your network.

EyeBuyDirect has launched its latest range of prescription Ski Goggles and it is currently 30% off until 18th December. Fully functional for all Snow activity sports, the range of Ski Goggles mix practically with contemporary design and come with replaceable duel pan lenses and ventilation systems which minimizes fogging with soft foam and adjustable headband giving users a comfortable fit. Prices start from $59.95.

Kind Regards
    Ryan

Posted by Ryan Kealey | December 14, 2011, 10:36 pm
  5. I love Whistler…one of my favorite places to board! You guys should do a write up on Big White as well!

Posted by Snowboard | December 20, 2011, 6:31 pm
  6. Nice! I really want to go for an extreme stuff sometime. You got a wonderful information here. Thanks for the idea. I think i have to pack my things too!

Posted by Brett | June 11, 2012, 10:54 pm