Featured

Snowboard Binding Buyer’s Guide

1. I ride all mountain but I am starting to focus my efforts on freestyle. I’m really looking forward to purchasing a set of Union bindings and trying them out. I love every C3 Worldwide.

I agree that the Contraband system seems interesting. From what I’ve read on various forums some people have demoed them and really like them.

Posted by RL | September 4, 2008, 11:36 pm
  2. C3 Worldwide “brand”, that is.

Posted by RL | September 4, 2008, 11:38 pm
  3. I ride all mountain and prefer Flow bindings. Having tried other bindings first, I like the way my Flows distribute pressure across my feet.

That said, theres no substitute for trying different bindings.

Posted by Ben | September 9, 2008, 3:53 am
  4. Hey RL, let me know how those Union bindings work out when you end up getting them.

Ben, you make a good point about Fows and their ability to distribute pressure.

Has anyone ever tried Bent Metal bindings?

Posted by Josh | September 10, 2008, 7:59 pm
  5. Nice tips Adam.
    I started out with flow bindings too and definitely agree with the distribution pressure. I heard K2 cinch are also good all mountain to throw another similar design out there. I have K2 formula at the moment but I only had a chance to try them a couple of times to comment. Also VERY interested in comments on the Bent Metal bindings when someone tries them.

Posted by Grant | November 4, 2008, 4:19 pm
  6. I had a pair of Ride bindings (think the vxn’s) I bought with my board, but after one season I traded them in for Salomon bindings and I don’t think I will ride anything else. Absolutely in love with them. One of my old bosses at my mountain swore by them and now I know why. I’ve also converted some friends!

Posted by Pam | December 29, 2008, 5:28 pm
  7. Agreed i hate waiting in long lines thats why i love lake louise i find its never more then a 10 min line and if you stay at the top and take the lift up there you will never have to wait in line.

Posted by andrew | March 29, 2009, 6:17 pm
  8. These are great tips.
    I just bought some Rossignol bindings, but haven’t had a chance to try them out. I am an intermediate rider. Any insights?

Posted by Joe Custom X | September 15, 2009, 8:45 am
  9. I have had two pairs of Burton Bindings and I love them.. tried a pair of Ride’s a few years ago and they did not even last the full season.

Posted by Scott | September 7, 2011, 9:10 pm